Potoshirt.com - Kanssas city Chiefs AFC champions the lamar hunt trophy is home T-shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://potoshirt.com/product/kanssas-city-chiefs-afc-champions-the-lamar-hunt-trophy-is-home-t-shirt/

If you have supported a religious political agenda you have a hand in my evolution. You taught me to hate you. You did that when you judged me, my music, my friends, and my lifestyle. You taught me to hate your religion. You taught me to hate you so much that I actively oppose organized religion. As a Catholic myself, I can relate to feeling hate. I don’t hate the Kanssas city Chiefs AFC champions the lamar hunt trophy is home T-shirt and I will buy this people. I hate how hypocritical and condescending they come across. If you’re not like them, you’re no good. I found some extremely religious people that were much more rude than some atheists I met in my life. I went to catholic school all my life, and I have stories about teachers that would make people either laugh their butts off or want to run from religion altogether. Not all of it was bad, but the times it was were pretty intense.

Kanssas city Chiefs AFC champions the lamar hunt trophy is home T-shirt

Christianity in particular often gets misconstrued and people often think that if someone is different that means that they should hate them and that God hates them. For example, the Kanssas city Chiefs AFC champions the lamar hunt trophy is home T-shirt and I will buy this Bible says that homosexuality is considered a sin. (I disagree.) Christianity is supposed to be about spreading love. Then, you have these ‘Christians’ who spread anything but love. They spread HATE for people who are homosexual. If someone believes it’s a sin, that’s their business. I just don’t like that there are ‘religious’ people out there who preach that God hates gays. That’s FAR from being a Christian. God does not want us to spread HATE. He wants us to spread LOVE. I can see why you would feel hatred. There is a lot of hypocrisy involved. Believe me, you’re not alone.

Kanssas city Chiefs AFC champions the lamar hunt trophy is home T-s hoodiess

Home:  https://potoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Potoshirt.com - Be powerful human loving unique inspiring deserving pride shirt

Official Estel Imane Locally Hated Shirt

Official cookie run bad4 acid wash shirt